Sleepless Nights for Shah Rukh Khan

Shah Rukh Khan is disappointed with lackluster response to the inaugural season of the Indian Premier League who bought franchise rights of the Kolkata team for $75.09 million. In an interview to the Kolkata-based Anand Bazaar Patrika he said, "The first day, when I heard this, I was really surprised that only 237 tickets had been sold at the counter. I am truly finding it difficult to accept this. I have never, till date, requested my fans to go and see my films. Never ever done it. I am a bit surprised as to why, despite keeping the ticket prices low, people are not showing any interest."

"I never thought so many problems would crop up when I bought the Knight Riders. I was not prepared for these circumstances. A rosy picture, removed from reality, was painted to me" he added.

The question mark over the participation of speedster Shohaib Akthar, Shah Rukh won the bid for Rawalpindi Express who is the real crowd puller, added one more problem to the list. Let's see how cricket loving Kolkata people respond to the inaugural season of the IPL.